16 oz jar
H-42 is an Atlanta manufactured product for cleaning clippers and shears. It is an oil based virucidal anti-bacterial product that does not rust sensitive medals.
Our patented formulation contains no chlorinated solvents and has a flash point of 248 degrees Fahrenheit TCC making this product safer than most other cleaners on the market. This product has a pleasant fragrance leaving cutting blades cleansed, lubricated, germ free and deodorized. Blade removal is unnecessary.
- First turn electric clippers off,
Brush hair and or other fouling particles from clipper blades
- Turn electric clippers on and submerge, spray, or apply cleaner to the cutting edge of blades. The oscillation of the clipper blades cause hair and fouling particles to be removed,
- Clipper blades should remain wet with cleaner for ten minutes.
- Wipe with a clean towel and
- Clippers are ready for the next use, clean and germ free without removing blades.
H-42 Clean Clipper when used as directed is efficacious against
- Staphylococcus aureus,
- Salmonella enteric,
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus.
*Virucidal activity kills HIV-1 (Aids Virus) on pre-clean environmental surfaces/objects previously soiled with blood/body fluid in health care settings or other settings in which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of inanimate surfaces/objects likely to be soiled with blood or body fluids, associated with the potential for transmission of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1; associated with Aids).
EPA registered disinfectant. (patented)