If you plan to sharpen clipper blades from home, inside a van or in a shop, the Nebraska Blades full size clipper hone is your choice. It is faster and more durable than the smaller clipper blade sharpening machine and is designed for volume sharpening.
Here's what other sharpeners have said about this clipper blade sharpener:
"The only think I don't like about my new Clipper Hone is that I didn't order it sooner." Charlie
"The sharpening is quick and easy as a breeze, but I'm glad I got the training because I learned short cuts and I now know the tricks to correct tension adjustments on the clippers." Harry
* 1150 and 1750 rpms
* 1/2 HP motor
* 9 Amps at start up and then runs at approx 2.2 Amps
* 14 gauge steel, brushed finish steel chassis, powdered coated for durability and handles for mobility
* Double Sided aluminum precision ground micro-serrated honing plate meticulously angled for correct professional hollow ground sharpening
* Thermally protected motor will shut off for safety if overloaded
* Can run off a 5000 watt inverter
* 14 plate is double sided and will sharpen up to 800 - 1000 blades per side before resurfacing!
* No moving parts except the motors, no belts to fail, no maintenance.
* One Year Warranty
Additional shipping will be added for this equipment. It will come in two boxes weighting 70 pounds and 35 pounds. You will be charged for shipping direct from the manufacturer, Nebraska Blades in Nebraska.
The hood in the photo is extra.
Overseas Buyers will be charged an additional $225.00 for conversion to 220 Voltage if needed.