How to sharpen scissors and shears videos.
Learn the complete 15 step system Bonika Shears teaches using the Scimech and Scimech HD scissor flathones to sharpen a convex edge shear. These videos encompass the material that is learned in their hands on class. It is a required course of study for all sharpeners who come to the training program and is entirely reimbursable to those who later purchase a new Scimech Scissor Flathone. You will learn the following:
- Analyzing a shear before sharpening
- Replacing hardware including bumpers, finger rests, screws and more
- Disassembling various types of shears
- Cleaning the shear
- Marking the shear
- Creating the rideline
- Preparing the Scimech for sharpening
- Setting the clamp
- Making the correct "landing"
- Creating the bur
- Reshaping the edge
- Removing the bur
- Removing residual burs
We recommend you include the entire set of training videos and come for personal training.
Save money and watch them now on Video Stream.